About THE CONFERENCE
It’s new, it’s relevant and
sector leaders tell us they want it.
Planning: Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Travel Health, Safety Standards, Legal responsibilities, Insurance, Training, Emergency Planning, Communications and more.
Delivery: Risk Management, Field Safety, Dynamic Risk Assessment, Accommodation Safety, Water Safety, Vehicle Safety, Tracking, Leadership, Decision Making, Mental Health, Crisis Response, Communications and more.
Review:Closing the circle.
Supported by leading sector universities, centres of excellence, solution providers and more.
Expert speakers ranging from practitioners, crisis response experts, those involved in sector safety standards, lawyers, coroners, sector experts and more. Terms and conditions apply - conference content subject to change.
intended CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Discussion-based scenarios and hot desks
- Sharing real-life stories
- Industry leading speakers
- Duty of Care
- Legal Update
- Vehicle, Water and Accommodation safety
- De-bunking Health and Safety myths
- Safety Standards
- Contingency planning and writing emergency plans
- Travel health
- Mental health in the field
- Crisis communications
- Dealing with the media
- Inquests - what to expect
- Communication, tracking and more
- Travel Risk Management
- Training and safety solutions
- The inaugural C:ORE Risk SafetyAwards
- Discussion - what you want covered at CoreRiskCon2020
- Sector specific specialist events
Terms and conditions apply - conference content subject to change.
When: Friday 4th (afternoon), Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th October 2019. Friday to Sunday inclusive.
Where: The National Mountain Centre, Plas Y Brenin, Snowdonia.
Who:Universities, schools, those involved in fieldwork, adventure travel, youth expeditions, outdoor activity companies, explorers, mineral exploration, remote area operators, TV companies operating in remote areas and indeed anyone operating in an off site context.
Why:Comply with your legal and moral Duty of Care, keep up to date with latest developments, promote excellence within your organisation, develop and support a strong safety culture based on current good practice, undertake continuous practice development, learn from expert speakers from both academics and practitioners, from leading sector establishments and organisations.